Thursday, September 23, 2010

Here we go!

Well, that's it, folks! I've successfully posted everything worth posting from my writings in the Curiously Poetic Altoids from the last two years, along with some older poems. I have a few additional old writings that may get interspersed, but the bulk of posts from now on will be current.

That said, I'm still deciding what to post. Everything so far has been poetry, or a little bit of prose, in various stages of completion. That is, they've been compositions, explorations of thought. And they were written already, about as finished as they were going to get. I don't think this is the place for rough drafts of my essays or just brainstorming rhymes, since that be pretty unreadable. So I will try to post things that are at least fully formed, if very rough. Additionally, I plan to post with updates about me, and other less-poetic material. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment